It probably goes without saying but thought I'd share a favourite Jacket Potato filling with you that's sure to fill you up too without going too mad on the calories
You will need..
1. Jacket Potato (s)
2. 0% fat greek yogurt (small tub)
3. Tuna (1 tin preferably in spring water if you can get it)
4. Cheese - hard of your choice, cheddar works well (100g grated - even better if you can get a low fat mature cheese)
5. 1 Pepper
· Pop your Jacket potato (s) into the microwave on high for 3 minutes - turn over and heat on high for another 3 minutes - test with a knife, if it goes in smoothly then it's done, if not give 2 min shots until ready - cut in half and scoop out the middle(s) into a bowl. Would be best if you check your microwave oven book for how long to cook potatos but this is what I do in my 1000w machine for 1 potato about the size of your hands clasped together.
· I like to put my peppers under the grill to 'char' for about 10 minutes and then de-seed and chop them into small chunks - keep your potato skins warm and give them a crispy outer by grilling at same time
· Grate your cheese if not already pre-prepared
· Add to the bowl with the scooped out soft potato, most of the yogurt (save a bit for dressing), all the tuna once drained, the chopped pepper, the cheese - mix together roughly
· Re-fill your now crispy potato skin and put back under the grill for 5 minutes to make sure everything nice and hot and melting
· Spoon on some of the saved yogurt and dig in!