We just found out that little big man has got into the school we had hoped for AND there has been almost an entire day without rain. Can't get much better than this x
Wednesday, 25 April 2012
It probably goes without saying but thought I'd share a favourite Jacket Potato filling with you that's sure to fill you up too without going too mad on the calories
You will need..
1. Jacket Potato (s)
2. 0% fat greek yogurt (small tub)
3. Tuna (1 tin preferably in spring water if you can get it)
4. Cheese - hard of your choice, cheddar works well (100g grated - even better if you can get a low fat mature cheese)
5. 1 Pepper
· Pop your Jacket potato (s) into the microwave on high for 3 minutes - turn over and heat on high for another 3 minutes - test with a knife, if it goes in smoothly then it's done, if not give 2 min shots until ready - cut in half and scoop out the middle(s) into a bowl. Would be best if you check your microwave oven book for how long to cook potatos but this is what I do in my 1000w machine for 1 potato about the size of your hands clasped together.
· I like to put my peppers under the grill to 'char' for about 10 minutes and then de-seed and chop them into small chunks - keep your potato skins warm and give them a crispy outer by grilling at same time
· Grate your cheese if not already pre-prepared
· Add to the bowl with the scooped out soft potato, most of the yogurt (save a bit for dressing), all the tuna once drained, the chopped pepper, the cheese - mix together roughly
· Re-fill your now crispy potato skin and put back under the grill for 5 minutes to make sure everything nice and hot and melting
· Spoon on some of the saved yogurt and dig in!
Friday, 20 April 2012
We celebrated the Marriage of Hannah and Ashley and had a chance to put on our glad rags. Sadly not many of our own photos taken as Daddy was helping out with the smooth running of the day. Boys loved being as smart as Daddy with wasitcoats and ties!
It was a busy and very tiring day but we all had a thoroughly enjoyable time and wish the happy couple all our best wishes x
(not entirely sure what face I'm pulling - probably a grab that child one as we were seated in the top boxes over looking Gloucester Rugby ground and was feeling a tad paranoid about the drop)
Thursday, 19 April 2012
If you have the chance to get there it's one of the most child friendly attractions we've found in the Cotswolds but thats my opinion x
WARNING - picture heavy post.
Holding so gently...
You may not believe it but there's a very fluffy silver bunny in that cuddle...
What noisy kids!
How tall are we... (not the happiest faces but that's just trying to get two boys to stand in the same spot for longer than 5 seconds!)
Very cool daddy, keeping a watchful eye on the billy bouncers (there's a bigger pillow for bigger children too)
Too tired after chasing that cheeky chicken (who promptly flew into it's pen just to get away!)...
Look we can see the whole farm from up here... but can you spot us...
Wednesday, 18 April 2012
Please excuse the mess in the background - was after 8pm and not so quick to clear up after a day on my feet!
Thankyou sisterro for all your help! Entire cake edible - if you wanted to go to the trouble of picking the grass off the board!
Tuesday, 17 April 2012
Ensure your spatula is completely level so the mixture reaches the cake cases...
Lick the bowl - or just the entire whisk if you can fit it in...
Sooooo much fun, we'll be doing it all again soon!!