Well I was delayed by a week due to a nasty bout of Bronchitis but it's finally here... 1 week before little man turns one and I'm due back to work, I've arranged three 8-hour days a week and the boys will be in Nursery for 9 hours on those days to allow for travel.
To say I'm completely mixed up about it is an understatement -
- I want to contribute financially to our household
- I want some time to do something that reminds me of who I used to be
- I don't want to be reminded of my old self, I feel I've grown so far from that now
- I don't want to be pulled in all directions and to feel I'm not carrying out any of my responsibilities to my usual standard
- I have to be near my boys - the ache in my chest when I'm not is unbearable
- I want to be the best wife and mother I can be - does this help me achieve it
- I want to give work and myself a chance - it may make me a better person
Eurgh, I could go on but I shan't - one day at a time I will get through six months of work and review then - is this a fair timeframe??