Thursday, 3 June 2010

Off the needles...

A little 'car coat' for Evan, loved the feel of the baby Crofter DK but not sure the random pattern was quite what I was after this time. You can probably see I need to get some more buttons to finish it off.
The incredibly complicated chart for this took me 2/3 hours of trying to decipher it until I gave up! I went on Ravelry and found another pattern for the lace to finish it off - needs a blocking but reasonable fit as it is, very happy with the yarn and feel great that I've learnt something new (actually 2 things, the lace stitch and the crochet shell stitch too).

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment.