I think it has a lot to do with finding the perfect pattern for using up some stash and for boosting my confidence just before trying to get a new job to fit in with my sons childcare and to reduce the stress that working for corporate beings can apply on a daily basis.
So in a nutshell -
- I LOVE watching the Gilmore Girls
- I have 8 balls of Rowan Cashcotton DK in my favourite shade of the moment
- I adore killing time on Ravelry
- I find an ad for the perfect job - hours and location and stress reduction (please hire me!!)
- I want to look good for any potential interview (living in hope)
- I find a pattern called "Gilmore Vest" which once made will go perfectly with my new shirt and my favourite brown suit!
Wow Luck or what?? And all found on Friday the 13th.